• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TORRCC Challenge- Aug 4, Topeka

I'm starting a running tally of those who are attending on the front page. Please let me know if you can make it and what class you plan on running.

I'll be there I'm pretty sure! I'll be running in the 1.9 class for sure, but tentatively put me down for the 2.2 class as well. I'm building another rig, and it should be finished by then but there's always a chance that it won't be ready...

Would I be able to bum a ride to this?

Doc, if I can make it, you're more than welcome to ride with me. Took on a new position at work, 15 more hours a week for a small bump in salary. Not my smartest maneuver, but it should pay out in the end. Hopefully I'll get things under control by the time this event rolls around. Starting up a major piece of equipment the week before, hopefully that goes smooth. I'll confirm as soon as I can.

This is really close to home, I have just started with crawling, (been racing for almost 30 years) now this! LOL.... I have a Ridge Crest and a Rubicon, both are stock, but I am having fun and learning as I go. I am going to try real hard to make this event, looking forward to it for sure.... Will be keeping a close eye on the thread!!!
Dave K."thumbsup"

Doc, if I can make it, you're more than welcome to ride with me. Took on a new position at work, 15 more hours a week for a small bump in salary. Not my smartest maneuver, but it should pay out in the end. Hopefully I'll get things under control by the time this event rolls around. Starting up a major piece of equipment the week before, hopefully that goes smooth. I'll confirm as soon as I can.

Doc, if Billy can't make it you're welcome in my car! I finally have a vehicle that will do that... but I'll probably borrow my brother's car to get better gas mileage. I just have to hope that I can scrounge up the cash for the gas to get there

If we go that route Greg I can split the gas with you.

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Board Express

Hi Race dad. Glad to hear you are going to try to make it over for this.

I made a Facebook page for the Topeka Club I too. Please feel free to join. Just search for Topeka Off Road Radio Control Club and it should pop up.

Hi Race dad. Glad to hear you are going to try to make it over for this.

I made a Facebook page for the Topeka Club I too. Please feel free to join. Just search for Topeka Off Road Radio Control Club and it should pop up.
Thanks for the invite, I don't get on face book but maybe I might have too. Either way I have already mentioned to my family about this and I am planning on making it out. This will give me a chance to see up close what every one has on their rig's. Can't wait.:mrgreen:

I need to get my rig more reliable to crawl all day. Or you guys might get a smoke show!

A smoke show would be rad! :lmao:

My 1.9 rig is 100% good to go. My 2.2 is still in need of a steering setup... I for sure will be there, but I'm still unsure if I'll be running both classes...

and, on a side note, would a 2.2 TLT-axle'd Wraith be allowed to come and play? Of course, it would be in the 2.2 Class correct?

Were either of those Hitec servos any good?

My 7950 is fine. 7955 is shot. I got a Savox to replace it. I'm running into esc/motor issues. Stupid brushed motors.

Not sure who you were talking to Billy, but if you're referring to the 645's I got from you then yes, one was good and one is extremely twitchy. I'm a complete idiot and messed-up the good servo by putting too long of a screw into it; now it's fine in one direction, and wonky in the other. Out of all the servos I have I might be able to hack something together and get this running... only time will tell

Not sure who you were talking to Billy, but if you're referring to the 645's I got from you then yes, one was good and one is extremely twitchy. I'm a complete idiot and messed-up the good servo by putting too long of a screw into it; now it's fine in one direction, and wonky in the other. Out of all the servos I have I might be able to hack something together and get this running... only time will tell

Maybe we can make one good one between parts from both...

I have a few spare new 946r's, this is why I buy cheap servos ;)

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Board Express

Back