• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

To much thinking TTC

Other than hera which I have seen and fondled many times your truck is my favorite..
well i finally got to see hera, and so many other awesome rigs, that i really appreciate it"thumbsup"

Sucks about the breakage.

yeah, learned not to build so close to the comp. even thought the rear had been together quite a while.

How did truck do overall though ?
Im not sure? they havent posted up the "looser" standings yet:lmao:

Also since machining trans gears, how have they been holding up and did they take the slop out the trans ?
havent pulled the trans apart yet, it took 80% of the slop out!!!

hot racing locker

new locker setup, lighter, steel, cool. marine grease. threadlocker!!!

hot racing part number scp125r, got this one from tammies hobbies in oregon

IMAG1231.jpg

IMAG1247.jpg

stainless rcp locker

IMAG1248.jpg

IMAG1252.jpg

Im glad you made it, i like the original look of this truck and the new lines I havent seen before. how did you like the ripsaws? sucks you had issues, there is always next year. "thumbsup"

locktight

all i have to say, locktight. went out today to have a little fun. the front axle locked up same as the rear a week ago... crap.. so i pulled it out, same game, ring gear screws backed out. But look at the bearing, crack, wild so we'll freshen this up like the rear and Locktight!!!

IMAG1258.jpg

IMAG1259.jpg

Damn dude, you have some bad luck:shock:. Thrid times a charm right?;-)

oh it will come around... it's worth it... pushing the limits takes its toll. There is quite a bit of time on these axles and besides the screws coming loose and a bearing the gears are in excellent shape"thumbsup"

I like using the red lock tight that shit holds tight .....

It just depends if the hex is large enough...to small and your asking for a broken driver.

Did'nt look like a lot of lube in those axles prior:shock: The rig does look like a beast tho. We need to get out crawlin some time. I am just now getting to the point I might get a Sunday off.

Might of over looked it but what KV motor are you running and what is your gearing? Your skills are amazing the truck looks great!

Thanks, would you recommended that kv or suggest something slower? What voltage do you run and how is the slow speed? Thanks again.

the hr lockers work awesome, strong and light. as for updates, the truggy is just chillin on the shelf waiting for some more thrashin. Life before hobbies at times. been slowly working on a 6x6 im sure when the cold rolls it it will be time for some new additions...

I just want to say that seeing your video a few months back inspired me to build a t8 powered truggy

Back