• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

antigacho Custom Truggy (a real truggy this time)

Hi I remember your build thread for your first truggy I loved that thing. This new one is definitely a step in the right direction. I may have to give tiny truck bumper fabrication a try one of these days! Well done.

This turned out awesome. Very cool way to mount the ESC and servos. I'm glad you posted an update. Your scale garage is incredible.

Thanks
Im using an ESC with a big footprint, after several days I found That ESC should be mounted between the seats to save some space

the 4 channel receiver is mounted under the seat
my 3d printer has beed very useful on this build

I missed this build thread the first time around. Glad to see an update so that I could see it the second time around!"thumbsup"

Very nice build! Great metal work and fabrication! Great job on the 3D printed dash. I'm going to have to download this for one of my Mojave cabs.

That scale garage looks so good! At first glance, the last pic looked like a real rig in a real garage!:shock:

B-MOW71 thanks for your words, that means a lot comming from master builders like you

I tested this rig on rocks the last weekend not as capable as my element -gspeed but in my opinion nice equilibrium between scale look and performance

I also like the low center of gravity using the NWSD chassis

Maybe I can start a Thread about my scale garage

Hi I remember your build thread for your first truggy I loved that thing. This new one is definitely a step in the right direction. I may have to give tiny truck bumper fabrication a try one of these days! Well done.

you definitely have to try
you just need a few brazing tools
at the beggining I was intimidated about fabrication, but after some practice you will be amazed about the results,

this forum is great for inspiration

Back