• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

To much thinking TTC

Well this truck is now in the hands of my dad. He really likes it man. Great job on all the work you have done to it. The detail is awsome"thumbsup"

I just figured I post a pic of this rigs current look now that it belongs to Hittman's Dad."thumbsup"
photo-84.jpg

Thank you for posting that man! The rig is currently completely torn down, awaiting some tabs to be welded on, sandblasted and then... well, not sure yet:twisted:

Awsome rig!

Good balance of hood/bed length. Like the desert race feel of the rear. I close my eyes and see it with dual shocks and trailing arms.

Truck looks great!

I'm the new owner of the chassis so it's gonna be version 1 for me. An incredible amount of time and effort went into this chassis and I believe I could drive my truck over it without damage. I really like the design and hope it functions as well as it looks. I hope the summit trans that the chassis was designed around is not the draw back.
The first item on my punch list is new axels. I have ordered vanquish scx10 set up. Seems to be the easiest set to adapt the links to.
Looking forward to the build.

I have been collecting parts and am close to starting a new thread for the rebuild. Thinking TMT Red Mudder for the new look.?.?.

Last edited:
Back