• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

To much thinking TTC

I voted for you.
Awesom thanks. Call your friends... Rally the troops... :mrgreen:

Evan

Very nice build, sir.
Thank you, I appreciate the PM! Good luck with your self"thumbsup"

Wes

I'm curious to what broke at the end of the video.:roll:

Oh let's see, In the rear i broke a rod end, the 4mm revo versions, and in the front i pretzled the drag link. the rod ends are kinda like a fuse, I'd rather break those than something else, and the steering links right now are small and easy to bend to get all the clearances worked out, once i like them ill build some stronger ones.

I was diigin this pic so i figured i would share.

IMAG1138.jpg

Was really hoping this rig was going to get a chance at TTC. Excellent build. One of my favs

I wish you had gotten into the TTC. Would be cool to see this tearing it up! I guess we will have to treat the C3 courses as if they were the TTC courses. :ror:

Made it to scale nats, didn't do too well but had tons of fun, met a lot of people behind the trucks ive been drooling over.

Last minute prep at the hotel, should have working on maintenance instead of scale points
IMAG1168.jpg

natural cover from the rain

IMAG1175.jpg

IMAG1174.jpg

rbgerrish, the biggest influence
IMAG1170.jpg

justinart, f350
IMAG1169.jpg

chino's Fj
IMAG1180.jpg

excessivefires caddi
IMAG1179.jpg

drivers are nervous
IMAG1182.jpg

rbgerrish brought me some ripsaws down from tammies hobbies, yeah, Thanks again
IMAG1181.jpg

First course second gate, argh! rear axle locked up due to the ring gear screws backing out. Smoked the slipper real bad at that point wondering what in the .... which really came back to bite me on the next course. big motor doesnt do well with a burnt slipper, newb mistakes
IMAG1178.jpg

Last edited:
Sucks about the breakage.

How did truck do overall though ?

Also since machining trans gears, how have they been holding up and did they take the slop out the trans ?

Back