• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

To much thinking TTC

parts

IMAG1080.jpg

IMAG1081.jpg

are you building a crawler? or is it something for NASA...lol nice looking build man, i'm sure this thing is gonna haul arse..wheres the parts list, i'm curious as to whats gonna move this beast. and what will hold the 6s power....wow that thing is gonna be siccccc"thumbsup"

So after spending like 3 months to plan this thing you build it in like 3 days...

I like it"thumbsup"

Going to be sweet 8)
appreciate that coming from you, i dig your rigs"thumbsup"

are you building a crawler? or is it something for NASA...lol nice looking build man, i'm sure this thing is gonna haul arse..wheres the parts list, i'm curious as to whats gonna move this beast. and what will hold the 6s power....wow that thing is gonna be siccccc"thumbsup"
NASA protocol. Gutted the f150 for the goods.

Wow - that is recockulous! :ror:
Im sure thats a good thing??

I love seeing piles of plate ready to be welded up...
Mee Too

Dang Will those parts came out sweet!! :mrgreen:
Yes they did, some issues with the first run, but i did it to myself.

Tick-Tock. :mrgreen:
Yeah I know.

good hell will you ever going ti get that thing done
Just cause ive been talking about it for forever.

Great build. Except, you are making me feel bad that I'm not drafting and mocking the 3 and 4-links on my 1:1 trail rig......:lmao:
That is funny

You sir are out of control.
Thanks, I so wanted to go to montana last year. Putting in the effort this year!

Awesome! Looking good, waiting to see more."thumbsup"

Sold. :twisted:
Well, Lets see now$$$$$$$$$$$

OMG~~that is sick!!"thumbsup""thumbsup"
I feel the same way, to see this finally come together im the first one to be amazed.

I knew all the planning and building the jigs would pay off.
Yes it did. I have to thank you for your interest and prodding some times when i had forgotten about it"thumbsup"

So after spending like 3 months to plan this thing you build it in like 3 days...

I like it"thumbsup"
Thats the magic of cad and cnc and investing the time. Today was amazing to finally see this jump off the screen.

Back