• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

To much thinking TTC

argh this is taking forever

But just think about all the time you're saving in actual fabrication!

My Dad made his living from Solidworks designing all sorts of crap, I should probably get him to teach me how to use it one of these days? :ror: Who is doing your lazer cutting?

Looks amazing btw, you can definitely tell you build 1:1 stuff.

peer pressure

lengthened rear upper 1/2"

I did have to do a ton of research before I caved....

screenshotsidelengthened.png

But that is for Toyotas. :ror:

wholly crap, I didn't know if you were serious.. funny

I wouldn't read into the link calc too much. Use it to setup your links and tune to your liking. I did thought this was pretty cool..

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282064

I just want to get this truck to use the crazy power and be adjustable. thanks for the link, haven't messed with it yet

But just think about all the time you're saving in actual fabrication!

Mainly the thought of what if, what if, take care of that now. the main thing Im looking forward to is the laser parts and a square fixture. so I can build a few of these.

My Dad made his living from Solidworks designing all sorts of crap, I should probably get him to teach me how to use it one of these days? :ror: Who is doing your lazer cutting?

Ive been teaching myself for a decade, constantly learning. I have a few good local cutters. Have any recommendations?

Looks amazing btw, you can definitely tell you build 1:1 stuff.

Thanks, Thanks there fun too. Working on a nova now that will easily be 1700hp:twisted:

I had to rebuild the trans mount, and redo the assembly drawing, ill post up some pics in the morning. looks like a awesome comp in san antonio, did you make it to that?

I had to rebuild the trans mount, and redo the assembly drawing, ill post up some pics in the morning. looks like a awesome comp in san antonio, did you make it to that?
How come you had to redo the trans mount ?
Yep sure did. But I only ran in the trail class.

My 2.2 is ways off.

Last edited:
You couldn't get the fasteners in the transmission, i was planning on notching the side plates for access but it wasn't going to work, so instead of the side plates being tipped inward they are know tipped out, oh and you can now see that the front is three link.

screenshotbottom.jpg

I was glad to see you bugging me for progress cause I definitely need to keep after this.

We have a comp on Saturday, Im hoping to go, I need some new videos

This looking good!

Keep up the good work.

Now you need to get the brackets cut out.

Like the shock mounts. But are you going to add a brace in between shock mounts ? I would for stress and "complete" look.

Back