• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

To much thinking TTC

screenshotfrontshockxmember.png

Looks sweet! It does complete the look.

What else do you have left to model ?

Looking forward to see the plate work come together.

Me Too, if i could just get to a point to make the order!

Have you started on the fixture ?

Nope not yet, Life has been distracting me. soon though. I'm really wanting to design a axial trans cross member so it could be included in the fixture plan.

and i was really hoping to have the rear shock mount something spectacular, like structured lightning hole madness, so hopefully this weekend i can get fired up.

Progress Driver

OMG this drawing is fighting me tooth a nail. But made some progress. Getting there. Im pretty sure the axial trans plan is going to come after an initial order. to build this design. Dreaming of some other bodys that will work with this. The fixture should be adjustable and square which will be so awesome.

screenshotfixture.png

Glad you trucking thur with this project!

Jig looks like good start.

Keep plugging away!

its true, been playing with a new blitz short course truck, but i found out some info i needed for the fixture today. So hopefully ill get some more done this weekend. Thanks for the motivation.

Quit playing with that Blitz and get to work! :ror:

nope none nada, been selling off all my old projects. well maybe a little I purchased a tekin t8 rx8 motor speed control, cleaned a bunch of rc stuff out of the way. caught up in real cars, life and yeah a bit of short course racing. Soon very soon

WOW...simply amazing! I'm pretty sure I don't have the patience for that...but I'm glad you do!

Tangibles

Its been months since i started dreaming in this direction, thanks Hera.
finally something to prove things are getting serious. Yes!!!!:twisted:

006-4.jpg

Back