• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

You guys still doing the sc track? I have some 4" corrugated tubing and some tires, idk if you want tires out there.....

Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights for the crawler off season.
I think tires will attract too much attention. We know that a Park official drove across the track, noticed it and drove off as to not destroy it. He also didn't pull it up so I think we're in good graces right now. Tires might be considered hazmat. I don't know if the tubing will help the track.
Sunday we're adding more track.

Ok, I'm just cleaning out my house and figured why not. I have like 100ft of the corrugated pipe...ill just keep it buried in the ivy then:mrgreen:
I'll try and get back down with you guys once I get situated from moving. Heading back to the city for a few years. I can't believe how much rc shit I have.....now that I have it all boxed up...sorta. Damn 5th scales take up hella space"thumbsup"

We added more track to the SC track. It's somewhere around 400ft long now. Maybe 12 to 20 laps to empty a battery. We're all pretty proud of the track. It's turned out to be a good technical track with two long straight-aways. some snakey chicanes, whoop section and a nice large and small sweeper turn. I only have a few pics here.
20160717_115933_zpsjfxqs2li.jpg

20160717_115932_zpswvv6zjnu.jpg

Is the track open most weeknights? If so, anyone have directions for an out of towner? I'm comming down from Sac Monday for work and staying in Brisbane Monday night. Wouldn't mind checking it out. I have a car that's much too fast for me that I need to practice with on a track.

Is the track open most weeknights? If so, anyone have directions for an out of towner? I'm comming down from Sac Monday for work and staying in Brisbane Monday night. Wouldn't mind checking it out. I have a car that's much too fast for me that I need to practice with on a track.

The track is open any time. Just recently UPS (next door and apparently owns the property) ripped our borders. Track is still there, visable and drivable. We are starting to make a new track tomorrow behind 260 Littlefield road, SSF, about 1 mile away.

The track is open any time. Just recently UPS (next door and apparently owns the property) ripped our borders. Track is still there, visable and drivable. We are starting to make a new track tomorrow behind 260 Littlefield road, SSF, about 1 mile away.

Thanks Doug!

Tried getting some cars running....Only got the mrc going. Found a spot by my house that is pretty good will be sweet for scalers and comp crawlers....Lots of waterfalls.

hello, wondering/hoping this spot is still happening?
Looks like a great crawl spot!
and;
Would love to bring my Slash to the SC track if it's still there?

R.I.P JeepingDoug, thanks for starting this thread back in 2008 and opening up Genentech to some crawling fun for so many of us! You are missed brother. 8)

Back