• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

SCRCC Comp #6 "DAM IF YOU DO, DAMN IF YOU DON'T" - MAR 21st

So the food situation is if you want to eat at the comp there will be pizza. If you want to wait till later then bring some snacks and meet up at FATZ after the comp. See everyone in the AM!!

If anyone is able to be there early to help with course building, setup, and tech that would be a great help and get the day going faster! Thanks in advance!

We also have a brand new HITEC 7954 Servo, RC4WD Jack Stands, Super Shafty Gift certificate, and possibly some more items.

Just wondering how much it cost to enter trail class. I would like to try it out with my wraith, and can you enter two rigs? Thanks see you guys in the morning.

Had a dam good time today myself. Took a few pics, a lot of them were not in frame cause it was so bright out today I couldn't see the screen on the phone. Sorry BDN and Jason I didn't get a pic of everyone's rig running.

I will post up tomorrow with pics and scores. But before I take the wife out for dinner I just wanted to say congrats to the winners today!! Thanks for everyones help today! It was truly appreciated and also wanted to say it was nice meeting the new guys. Hope everyone enjoyed it and look forward to the next one!!

"A DAM GOOD COMP"

Great pics Tyler and Jared. Great time on the rocks with everyone today as usual. Good to see everyone again and all the new faces out there as well.

Had a blast guys...yet another great day on the rocks !"thumbsup"
A HUGE thanks to everyone that helped out to make this a successful event...it is greatly appreciated!

Here are all the winners of this DAM comp :ror:

bdn-55037-albums3398-56830.jpg

bdn-55037-albums3398-56833.jpg

bdn-55037-albums3398-56831.jpg

bdn-55037-albums3398-56832.jpg

bdn-55037-albums3398-56834.jpg

bdn-55037-albums3398-56835.jpg

bdn-55037-albums3398-56836.jpg

Back