• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

SCRCC 2015-16 Comp #5 - FALLS PARK

Last year we had 7 inches of snow dumped on us at Motorama while in my S10, driving a 4wd up this year and it's going to be 58° Saturday. Looking like high 60s here for the SCRCC comp.

#TheLab

Good luck to everyone tomorrow. We just finished building course here. Headed back to the hotel now to get cleaned up and grab some dinner....

e16883264e245fa4d20d4a38fb227ba7.jpg

#TheLab

Had a great time today everyone. Thanks for the fun and all the help.

Congrats to the top finishers!! These were some very technical courses to say the least. I will post scores for everyone tomorrow

Good driving Rusty!!! You finished top 3 even though you had to change batteries a few times! Also thanks to BDN and ConstantThreat and hbj069 for course building. It takes a group of friends to make this happen everytime and it's truly appreciated. Also enjoyed the after show at Mellow Mushroom!! Enjoyed the mystery tour and drinks :)

Had a great time hanging out with the SC crew again, great comp spot and very technical courses. I was plagued with battery problems and had several unplanned battery changes on the clock, one was even in 2.2 Mod finals... SMH :roll: :x, oh well, was still a good day of crawling with toy trucks! "thumbsup" Thanks again for making me feel at home as always and thanks to all for building courses and judging and a huge thank you to BDN for the gear, you sir saved me, just wish I had not had a dead battery to start finals with, LOL. The food was great also, company was better, had a great time and will see you guys again soon. "thumbsup" "thumbsup"

Looks like y'all had a great time. Hate I missed it. Weekend got off to a rough start for us but was well worth it. Ended up taking the 1.9 class win at Motorama....

efb85de1b4d014b6fa4e329dfa6d70a0.jpg

Came down to me and a T1E driver (Eric) in the finals. Edged him out by a fender in the rhthym drag/mud pit tie breaker race.

#TheLab

Back