• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

SCRCC 2015-16 Comp #2 - DRAVO DAM

Mine works now that it's dried. But you're right. I washed my receiver, brand new servo and ESC. Lol. But I went to stone mountain Sunday and it was fine... Till it found a 6" deep puddle.

If I remember correctly, there were a few of us that dunked our trucks in the water last time at this location. Upside down even. Hopefully, we remember that gate and leave it out. A great location for all classes though. Always fun unless the dam breaks....:shock::roll:

I also remember that gate well...Line it up...turn up the rear...LET ER EAT and stick the landing...Awesome gate!8):lmao:

If only Bruce had went first to show us "the way" but I think it was part of his strategy to win!!

We will know for sure this weekend if we see him over there trying to remember where that gate was lol

Going to try and make it out for Pro. Waiting on all my tools, chargers, ect to make it back from Nevada. I'll know for sure closer to Friday what's going on....

Hope they come in on time. We need you out there. Be first time crawling with you since Christina is officially your "better half". Congrats by the way. Hope to see both of you Saturday.

Hope they come in on time. We need you out there. Be first time crawling with you since Christina is officially your "better half". Congrats by the way. Hope to see both of you Saturday.

Thanks Ray. Busy busy week last week for sure. 40th and Sema Tuesday, bashed rental side by sides in the Logandale OHV trails Wednesday, got married Thursday, then ran and won the 2.2 class at TheFix 12 hour endurance. Got all my products ReconG6 certified on top of that so a week full of winning.... "thumbsup"

Thanks Derrick. It's been a blast running them this year. Got a full schedule of them already for next year. The Logandale trails is where TheFix was held. It was brutal but a blast....
0b9ecc80a685b271024060f66748f197.jpg
d9dd247bcaf44ca9a6ed2eb654caa1fb.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Not sure about that. Started my last lap at 8:30. I literally was running and rock bouncing it to get back to G-Central by the 9pm cut off. She was making all types of " not good" noises...
904809c46274775fae5ced2f59c1f63e.jpg

#TheLab

Thanks Derrick. It's been a blast running them this year. Got a full schedule of them already for next year. The Logandale trails is where TheFix was held. It was brutal but a blast....
0b9ecc80a685b271024060f66748f197.jpg
d9dd247bcaf44ca9a6ed2eb654caa1fb.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Hey, I recognize that place! That's the World's location..

It looks like this, from the peak of the mountain in the back right off the photo..
9f5dff41faad4901ada33cac826000a4.jpg

It's way further away, then it looks! (On foot)

Looks like the weather will cooperate for this comp. It should be a great day to hang out with the crawling guys. Cold early like we like it...not. Hopefully it warms up quickly and the wind is quiet. Old bones and joints work better in the heat, right Joe and BDN? Hard to control my rig when my hands are shaking. Wiggles can be hard to stop once started. Some of us have experienced that first hand. Add nerves and it becomes even more of a problem. Looking forward to it though as always. Derrick has agreed to carry me on his back while I drive if for some reason I need help...or maybe he said in his shirt pocket....???

I will help ya out Ray!!!

Also everyone bring your own lunch. This location is not food friendly.
Unless someone wants to volunteer to pick up.some pizza but it's about 15 min each way for food.

Back