• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Scrcc 2015-16 season finale - johnson city

Looks like we will have a good turnout! Glad everyone is coming out to hang with the SCRCC crew!!

Keep your eye on BDN & Constant Threat as they will be battling it out for the 3rd spot in our points series!!

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Can I just keep an eye on them so I learn how to drive? Haha!! I can't wait. Thanks to M_E and the Rock for the welcome. It will be nice to comp in another state again. I'm lucky to get the travel time to do this. we will be going without sleep but hell, we did it Friday for practice at ECC and lived. Mild trails and a few things popped out from behind trees that weren't really there but I've grown accustom to that shit anyways. See y'all next Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
caee833a4c0f452f552c7fa093e6bd81.jpg

Anybody got a motor they wanna part with

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yea sort of looks like the front motor on the pro rig, damn vapors anyway, Holmes here I come again.

Sporty got new rx,esc, and servo so it's coming in hard!! :flipoff:

See ya Saturday"thumbsup" Glad ya got the elecs sorted. The rocks have takin a good bath with all the rain past few days...hopefully less dust!

Back