• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

SCRCC 2015-16 Comp #6 - NEAL SHOALS

Charge your batteries and pack the umbrella and snacks. I've been to this site when rain was in the forecast and we crawled all day, no problem. Hope that it holds off until after the festivities tomorrow. I need the break. My brother has been in the hospital for 2 weeks and I have practically lived there. Looking forward to hanging with the crawling crowd. Safe travels to all.

If anyone has a castle link field card please bring it. Thanks!!

Nevermind I got it!! See everyone in a few!

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Last edited:
bfb93023b52ffdc42b60102dbaea57b7.jpg
5ef5d1c77e818e48f84a3d59ac8f862e.jpg
13414a748517d0dc20273f6962009dbb.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

SCORES ARE UPDATED!!!

Thanks to all who made it out today. The pro class was the closest competition we have had all year!! The conditions were PERFECT!!

BIG THANKS!! To all who helped out anyway. I seen a lot of people helping and thanks to all who helped make the courses and pick them up!!

We had a great time as usual. Always good to see the SCRCC crew. Christina got quite a few pics. Once she post them to Facebook I'll save them and share them here.

Just got a chance to open her rig up and the magic smoke left her bec with a vengeance. Lol....

7e307b63e1850987ffae623472709f59.jpg

#TheLab

Are you interested in selling that used bec? It looks salvageable in the pic :)

Glad you and Christina made it out!! SCRCC always enjoys it!

Hate i missed this one looks like you guys had a blast I'm gonna make it out to comp with the scrcc crew eventually ....

Well where do i start....... its been a couple years scence my presents had been sceen to any rocks more less a remote in my hand.. it was a blast to be out there again even with the last minute building my 2.2s rig and no sleep... it was good to see some old faces and some new ones aswell.. hope to make is to some more.. Derrick u seem to be doing real good with the club.. i was glad to see someome stepped up and keeping it togeather A++++

Thanks to all that helped out judgeing, time keeping, picking up balls, laying courses down etc...

Great job guys be safe until week meet again on the rocks

Thanks Marcus!! SCRCC has a great group of guys that are willing to help out anyway possible. Bruce and Mike have stepped up and helped me out in big ways! So without them and the rest of the gang there wouldn't be a SCRCC.

Anyways hope to see you again and don't stay away soo long next time :)

Wow :shock: what a weekend this one was! Made it to Marcus' house Friday evening and started building his 2.2S rig, finished said build about 3:30am and decided to drive on to the comp site. Tried to sleep there but was not to be, Had a blast at the comp but as it is very clear my scores reflect that no sleep equals me not driving my rigs well, and the first trail course was run with "Dirty Gertie" hanging a single upper link out of her fanny causing a few extra reverses and rollovers :lmao:. All in all was a great time and well worth it to get Marcus out on the rocks, but from now on, sleep first, and build truck well before the comp!!! :flipoff: "thumbsup" :lmao:

Back