• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

SCRCC 2015-16 Comp #7 - STONE MTN

BDN called dibs on the water. So if there is any standing water we have to let him drive upside down in it first. :)

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Water problem SOLVED!!!
bdn-55037-albums3398-61544.jpg

Praying of safe travels for all the folks attending the comp tomorrow. Hope the weather and the traffic is good to us. Don't forget to bring money for parking. I think last time I was there it was $10. Someone correct me if I am wrong. Looking forward to it.

As I sit here trying to rewire my 2.2 Mod truck at 1:50 am I am debating if I will even make it there, we will see if it runs here in a little bit and if my new radio will cooperate with me while trying to program it, wish me luck! :lmao:

Well I am so tired I can barely hold my eyes open, 2.2 Mod rig isn't done so I will not be making this one, wish I had gotten it done, hate to miss this comp... later taters :cry: :roll: "thumbsup" catch you all at the next one "thumbsup"

I will get the pics and scores posted tomorrow. Hope Mike is able to post some video for us...we haven't had any video in yrs lol. Hate you missed it Rockpayne it was a good day and good courses!!!

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

I hate I missed it too but with a long drive back from FL on Thursday and having to rewire my truck for the switch from Futaba to a new Spectrum radio.... at 3:26 am Saturday morning and the truck is not running I just made the call. I am still working on it and I am close but not there yet. "thumbsup" Were you thinking about for the next comp on the 14th of May?

Great video Mike. Thanks for posting. Enjoyed hanging out with my crawling buddies even though Bruce tried to cripple me with his rig. But that knot and cut will heal up in a couple years maybe???:shock:"thumbsup" Just kidding. Hope everyone's trip home was uneventful. The traffic around Atlanta was kinda brutal late in the day. Still an awesome place to crawl and an awesome bunch to compete with. Congrats to the winners and especially Sid, a third place in his rig's debut. Good job my little buddy. Special thanks to Joe's and Derrick's daughters for chasing down markers and stuff for us all day. You don't know how much that helps. Missed some regulars that didn't make it. Looking forward to the next one.

Back