• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

SCRCC 2015-16 Comp #3 - ROCK QUARRY

Scores have been updated.

Well what a day!! I had a great time and the course were.....EPIC??? LOL I know all the moisture made it a rough day, but had fun as always!! Thanks Terry for judging and i think if the courses weren't so rough you would have had a pretty good day!!

Looking forward to the next one and like BDN said Happy Holidays to all!!

Thanks Derrick for posting the scores and all the great pic's"thumbsup"

Thanks guys for putting on a great comp. Nice pics I believe the selfie stick worked great!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Another great SCRCC event for sure. Good seeing everyone again and some great driving on the finals course.... Hope everyone has a happy holidays.

#TheLab

Had a blast as usual. The courses were brutal as the scores would indicate and I griped and moaned way more than you guys should ever have to endure and I apologize for that. Working on it. Hope all can forgive me. Love being out there with the crawling guys. It really feels more like a team than a competition. We have such a great group that help and support each other. It's an honor to be a part of it.

Congrats to Mike for the win and all the finishers. Awesome.

Hope to make them all.

My buddy Todd got third place in Mod class but I had his photo on my phone. Here he is with trophy. Congrats on another comp well done. Gonna miss you at the next few.

Back