• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

SCRCC 2015-16 Comp #2 - DRAVO DAM

Great show today folks, thanks to the folks that made the long distance to come to the comp, any time mrgreen, I think I am gonna rename the sporty though, :lmao: great time , DAM.

Really enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting a few new ones today.. Was nice to get out to Dravo and do some good ole trailing. Thanks for everyone who helped out today, I had a great time as always! "thumbsup"
9dsyBdL.gif

Another great day on the rocks!!!

Congrats to all the winners and a big THANKS to all that drove from near and far to come crawl with SCRCC.

Thanks to all that pitched in and helped with scoring, timing,tallying up and taking pics...couldn't do it without ya!

Looking forward to the next one"thumbsup"

All the scores are posted!! I will upload pics soon to show off our winners and there rigs.

Thanks to everyone who made the journey to join the SCRCC crew!! I know quite of few of you traveled a good distance. We hope you come back as this season will get better and better. Thanks to all who helped!!

BIG SHOUT OUT TO SOME NEW WINNERS!!

Wilbywise 1st place in trail!!
David 2nd place in trail!!

How about our winner in SHAFTY!!!
good job bruce! BDN 1st place!!

:lmao::lmao:

JUST KIDDIN

BDN 1st place!!!! WELL DESERVED!!!
Your driving was dead on all day!!

Some winner pics
316ae59175812793a138e57be31549c7.jpg

891c694c81083ddb4e55a6196a046f67.jpg

f892d3db2e2e63b1b072853fa3d5c1bd.jpg

54dc1c510b3274639e663cd775e5ccac.jpg

4b52d920f2f05f64292787f2b44088e9.jpg

1a462e7056154f9801da3ed161b4eb09.jpg

3fbb6e822b1413bddbe862fea56d81f7.jpg

Was a great turn out and a lot of fun. Sorry about course 2 on trail I know it was frustrating. Hope to see everyone at the next one. Remember no trail class at the next event.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Really enjoyed myself at the comp this month as usual. Always fun to hang out with my crawling buddies. Thanks to all that made it possible and also those that drove from afar. Hope y'all come back every time. So good to see Chicklet driving the hell outta those rigs again. It's been awhile but I see she hasn't lost it. Me, Joe and Bruce are still representing the senior crowd (Old Guys Rule) and we actually showed up this comp. Good job young fellers. Congrats to the course winners and raffle winners. Hope the next one has the same weather and atmosphere. Very nice. Can't wait.

All the scores are posted!! I will upload pics soon to show off our winners and there rigs.

Thanks to everyone who made the journey to join the SCRCC crew!! I know quite of few of you traveled a good distance. We hope you come back as this season will get better and better. Thanks to all who helped!!

BIG SHOUT OUT TO SOME NEW WINNERS!!

Wilbywise 1st place in trail!!
David 2nd place in trail!!

How about our winner in SHAFTY!!!
good job bruce! BDN 1st place!!

:lmao::lmao:

JUST KIDDIN

BDN 1st place!!!! WELL DESERVED!!!
Your driving was dead on all day!!
Had a awesome time at my first timed rock crawling event with you guys, 2nd place finish has got me hooked on this type of rc for sure!!!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Back