• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

SCRCC Comp #6 "DAM IF YOU DO, DAMN IF YOU DON'T" - MAR 21st

I'm down to go put me in trail

Awesome looking forward to having you join us for some fun!!

I'm in for trail gotta a looooooot of new parts going to b trying out lol

About time you bring those new parts out on the rocks :mrgreen: Can't wait to see how it performs!!

Nvm guys. Not going to be able to make this one. Wife's bday weekend.

Bummer! Hope to catch ya with the next one "thumbsup"

Oh and btw guys, I am getting a box of ass woo pins coming this week, plan on handing out a few at my b-day crawl!:flipoff::flipoff:

About time you bring some to the comp :ror: Glad we get to crawl with ya on your B-Day "thumbsup"

hi can yall let me no were I can find the rules ,just got finished building 2 that started out as wreaths ,and my 5 year old has a rtr ax10 not sure were we fit in classes ?any heip would be great .

Attachments

• rock crawlers.jpg
    rock crawlers.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 238
hi can yall let me no were I can find the rules ,just got finished building 2 that started out as wreaths ,and my 5 year old has a rtr ax10 not sure were we fit in classes ?any heip would be great .
You'll both fit in trail class. As for rules you can read thru all of them in the competition section or just come out and we'll show you the ropes. We got a great group of guys that are willing to help and answer all your ?s.

Chassis is in progress, but I need to get everything else together. It will definitely be ready for next season

If lunch is not an option, how would everyone feel about hitting Fatz after? We will be bringing some snacks to get us thru the comp then will be heading there for a real meal after the comp.

I am hoping to be there early to help set up courses. I will have a "dam" huge amount of spare parts for sale also. A couple of New Bright JK bodies, a set of Mayhem wheels with TSLs, Dingo take offs from my current #DemoDingo build on the SCRCC Facebook, and tons more.... A lot of good stuff so bring your cash or paypal account.... "thumbsup"

Back