• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

SCRCC Comp #6 "DAM IF YOU DO, DAMN IF YOU DON'T" - MAR 21st

M_ENERGY

Rock Crawler

The coordinates are: 35.140261,-81.604981

The closest physical address is: 266 Spillway Rd. Gaffney, SC 29341

MARCH 21ST 2015

Course building will start @ 7:30am

Drivers meeting/Tech @ 8:30am

Courses Open @ 9:00am

2.2PRO - 4 courses 8 gates 5min

2.2PRO Finals - 10 gates 6min

2.2S - 4 courses 8 gates 5min

TRAIL - RWYB - 3 courses 13 gates 10 min

COURSE AGENDA
2.2PRO - Courses will be open till 1PM
2.2PRO FINALS - 1pm
2.2S - will open @ 1pm
TRAIL - will open @ 9:00am

Last edited:
<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YQSxQJ8ygH1brWOYtoXPXgqlEZGRla0239VTZjNeXWY/pubhtml?widget=true&headers=false"height="500" width="900"></iframe>

Last edited:
Will be there for half of it. Can only be there for half a day. Gotta take the wife to the outlet the second half.

Dam....I'm in Pro, Shafty, and Trail :shock:

I think I'm going to run the 1.9's this time. Need to give them a good shot. Plus my new bumper will be in.

I'm waiting on my sponsorship, that way it doesn't cost me anything. I may build me a budget friendly
One day.[/QUOTE

What's ya waiting on? got plenty of stuff at the shop to start ya a sporty!
Oh and btw guys, I am getting a box of ass woo pins coming this week, plan on handing out a few at my b-day crawl!:flipoff::flipoff:

Back