• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RcBros 7075 aluminum lockers review!

Are these still avaiable? I've been running them since they first came out and am in need of replacements.

They will be in the future, last I heard the are on the machinists to do list, but no solid eta right now.

Material has been ordered, just waiting for the call telling me there done.

That's good to hear! Tore my rear axle down and found that two of the screws had backed out & wouldn't tighten up. So I'm in for a set when they become avaiable!

I'll be picking up a large batch of lockers tomorrow after work! Will be shipping after the Holiday Weekend!

Thanks guys, I'll add them on the site once they are in hand. Always wanna spot check the batch before I start collecting money.

Good to hear!!! I bought a spare set on the first order. Been holding on to them a while now in fear of never being anymore made...:ror:

Plenty in stock now, get yours today!
RcBros Hobbies

I'll be leaving for the holiday weekend, just so everyone knows these will ship after Monday.

Back