• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RcBros 7075 aluminum lockers review!

Stock weight.................... 13.8 grams :cry:

RCBro weight .....................4.6 grams "thumbsup"

3 RCBro lockers together.....13.8 grams :shock:

That's right, 3 RCBro lockers weigh the same as 1 stock locker. Can't beat that.

Well I took mine to Mike's RC in Texas this weekend and after an all day beating I have to say these are by far the best locker made. We ran 5 courses and every inch of rock in the bldg. After beating on it all day,3 battery packs later,They are still as tight as when I put them in. "thumbsup"

Stock weight.................... 13.8 grams :cry:

RCBro weight .....................4.6 grams "thumbsup"

3 RCBro lockers together.....13.8 grams :shock:

That's right, 3 RCBro lockers weigh the same as 1 stock locker. Can't beat that.

Nice :ror:"thumbsup"

Glad everyone is enjoy there lockers:mrgreen:

I got mine installed, my rear axle has no slop now but my front still has some slop, ya'll know what i mean about slop, when you rotate the tire a liitle bit. But i'm thinking my super 300's may need to be rebuilt. IDK. But overall these lockers are very nice."thumbsup"

I got mine installed, my rear axle has no slop now but my front still has some slop, ya'll know what i mean about slop, when you rotate the tire a liitle bit. But i'm thinking my super 300's may need to be rebuilt. IDK. But overall these lockers are very nice."thumbsup"

My front's have a little too. Not nearly as much as before and I kind of like a little anyway, it lets me know that nothing is binding."thumbsup"

Im also experiencing some slop in my front axle with these. I have brand new 300's from the most recent batch and the 7075 lockers with no runs on them. It is slightly less than stock, but it is more than I expected, nothing like 4xFord's video. Maybe its normal, or maybe some tolerances were off on the machinists end :???:

Back