• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Optic Kit Coming

Nice.

I was trying to hold out for an Optic kit but I went and committed to building a Harley Jimmy's buggy instead.

The Traxxas Mini Maxx was the other really interesting thing that has come from that show.

Nice.

I was trying to hold out for an Optic kit but I went and committed to building a Harley Jimmy's buggy instead.

The Traxxas Mini Maxx was the other really interesting thing that has come from that show.
Nice, have you started the build? I am very tempted to build one of his Chassis. The process seems to be impressively clear and concise.
Has he released a second design? I thought I saw something about it but haven't come acrossnitnin awhile

Nice, have you started the build? I am very tempted to build one of his Chassis. The process seems to be impressively clear and concise.
Has he released a second design? I thought I saw something about it but haven't come acrossnitnin awhile
I have been printing up the jigs and using this as an excuse to buy some tools that I've wanted for a while.

Got my tig welder and vertical bandsaw setup last weekend and hope to get started cutting some tubing this weekend.

I have been printing up the jigs and using this as an excuse to buy some tools that I've wanted for a while.

Got my tig welder and vertical bandsaw setup last weekend and hope to get started cutting some tubing this weekend.
Nice. It's a cool project.

I’ll never be a fabricator. I hate it. And I’ve hated it since my first attempt as a 10-ish year old kid when a dog bit my Hornet and tore the front of the body off. My dad gave me sheet metal and tin snips and said make a hood out of metal. It happened, but it wasn’t fun for me. So Josh’s buggy project isn’t for me, but it is an awesome idea and appears to be very well thought out.

The H10 kit is more my speed.

Back