• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

I love the new company, Incision. Very clever with the emblem (cutting it in half). For a long time I have had beef with vanquish. They make the best parts, hands down. But I found myself suffering through shoddy parts to save budget. I'm glad to see they recognized this. Being a college student I have no money. Since I'm in school for machining I feel I can make what I want, but 18.99 for lockers? I doubt I could make them fast enough to get cheaper than that. Great work guys.

P.S. you guys gonna be hiring in 2017?

Soo... Any word on when you guys might be "finishing" what you started in regards to the Yeti XL platform? Love the rear axle housing and all but would love to see lockouts, truss, rear trailing arms, just to name a few things. Don't get me wrong, love your company, products, quality and craftsmanship but I'm patiently awaiting the same support you gave to its smaller version (Yeti). Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing what's to come!

I need these to be done in Vanquish awesomeness! Please & thank you."thumbsup"

Attachments

• Bomber Link Mounts.JPG
    Bomber Link Mounts.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 775
any plans on selling the f9 center sections by themselves? i got a set of scx tubes all ready to go since i bought the xr setup.

Your Dig unit for the scx10, been waiting almost a year... What's up with this??

Centered wraith/yeti F9 and xr width F9 kits still

im amazed i cant get four single f9 pumkins to replace my rockjock ones. im not asking for anything custom or crazy... or maybe i am?

its the exact same feeling as getting treated second rate at a speedshop because you aint dropping 50g's on a trust fund turbo car build.

Back