• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

Incision line of wheels. I love the quality of Vanquish parts, especially the new Incision line of parts for the RR10 and Wraith. What I like most is the lower price point without sacrificing durability. Would be great to see wheels from this division.

Multiple builds waiting for a centered full width F9...and please put a real truss on it like the scx version.
Can't stand that stubby little truss and 8 miles of exposed axle tube.

Upper shock mounts for the bomber, lower link mounts for the bomber. Both of mine are as sloppy as a hotdog down a hallway

Scx10 2 parts, knuckles , hubs , link and shock mounts, rear lock outs, wheels wider for large 1.9 tsl xl (so the beads are not pulled in together). It will side hill better. Shock mounts.

I know is been brought up. ... but I would love to see some licensed FOX shocks or similar!?!?

You guys rock!!!"thumbsup"

A front axle very similar to the f9, but the same width as stock so axles/lockers don't break on a weekly basis.

I do like my $150 paperweight, but it would be much more useful as an axle.

A front axle very similar to the f9, but the same width as stock so axles/lockers don't break on a weekly basis.

I do like my $150 paperweight, but it would be much more useful as an axle.
Why don't you email them?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Back