• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

Did you guys ever get around to producing the extreme bushings for the Bomb Proof transmissions?

I searched but came up empty.

Last edited:
I'm sure it has been suggested but I would love to see some Oficially Licensed Currie Trophy Truck Axle for those of us who missed out on Rc4wd's limited supply which sold out as of February 2014.
9e86ea04047b30c223717de06a367865.jpg
0c47de736dd8f8903530d90a9fb339ba.jpg

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

I'm sure it has been suggested but I would love to see some Oficially Licensed Currie Trophy Truck Axle for those of us who missed out on Rc4wd's limited supply which sold out as of February 2014.
9e86ea04047b30c223717de06a367865.jpg
0c47de736dd8f8903530d90a9fb339ba.jpg

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Looks like the welded 9 inch housing. Luckily for you the new F9 axle housing came out!!!!"thumbsup"

For the Bomber, there seems to be a lot of discussion on how to make it a better crawler. Screamer has a crawler build whereby the rear is changed to Wraith length by using a Wraith length trail arm, Wraith length rear drive shaft, and Wraith length upper links. This shortens the wheel base for better crawling.

1) Perhaps sell this as a kit?
2) This is very far fetched...is there a way that the trail arm, rear upper links, and rear drive shaft could have two positions that could be easily changed for a "crawling day" or "a go fast day". Maybe a telescoping drive shaft, telescoping upper links, and a telescoping trail arm. Just the trail arm would have a locking mechanism once its pushed in (or extended out) whereby the upper links and drive shaft would be free to telescope yet be locked in place when the trail arm is locked. Plus the trail arm is the most accessible for the lock mechanism. Like I said, far fetched :shock:

Is there a possibility of a Bomber/Wraith/AR60 lower link mount with the dual shock setup in the future? All colors would be great but Orange would make me hit the "buy me now" button.

I would love to see y'all build a assortment of licensed bumpers for the SCX10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a possibility of a Bomber/Wraith/AR60 lower link mount with the dual shock setup in the future? All colors would be great but Orange would make me hit the "buy me now" button.

^^These, and a new front truss for the curries, one that incorporates another shock mount, so I can retain the ability to run a dual shock set up in all 4 corners.

I'm gonna say it again... shocks! Please a scale shock that actually works would be great! Pleaaaasssseeeeeee

Multiple lengths too. Prolines are close, but the one length kills it

Don't know if it has been posted but how about some scale hydraulics steering components or kits for our crawlers I'll say it ahead of time "hey that was my idea".

Back