• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

I can not give out much details, just do to the other company copying a lot of our work. Rather not give them any more heads up than we have to. But I can say, scx-10 is nearing completion in production. We are almost done finalizing our fixtures and programs. Then we just need to complete trusses for yeti centered, and then wraith versions.

Jim

That's fantastic

Panhard/link truss for aluminum vp scx axle. Even a way to fit a panhard mount to the vp four link truss on the vp aluminum axle housings.

I really need one of these. I broke my stock housing where these screw goes in. So I bought one of the SSD housings not knowing they reversed the ring and pinion and have to replace both housing. I am planning to make mine a 6x6 latter and want to keep the stock rear axle set up. I love your products. I have Curries under my other rig also.

"You have to forgive rokdouchski and BDR, they both got lead poisoning handling the 'other' companies axles"

I agree. I like to never got you hubs and knuckles on there stuff and sorry I ever bought it.

CLAMPING SLW HUBS!
...so they stop spinning on the hex ever so slightly making the wheel nut slowly loosen.

This would be genius.
I'll take my royalty payment in a set to test. Haha

How about some deeper wheels. I love the look of VP wheels and have every VP you can get for a Wraith excepts wheels. All of your wheels have that FWD offset look to them. Something that could use the .250 hubs on a Wraith. And I need a CMS mount for my 7990th. I had to flip mine around and file down the inside some to fit it. It works but its a little low now.

The curries f9s look awesome

the thing I'm curious about is with the third member cover is it going to be smooth transition to the axle housing? I don't want to bring up ssd again in this thread but the big turn off on their diamond axles was how the third member has a big flat spot at the bottom to get hung up on. They made a skid plate to rectify that but I'd rather see that solved without a bandaid solution after the fact.

the thing I'm curious about is with the third member cover is it going to be smooth transition to the axle housing? I don't want to bring up ssd again in this thread but the big turn off on their diamond axles was how the third member has a big flat spot at the bottom to get hung up on. They made a skid plate to rectify that but I'd rather see that solved without a bandaid solution after the fact.

So just the top 3/4 of the center section scale looking and then the bottom completely out of scale smoothed out to suit crawling.
That'll look fantastic. That won't set the scale nazis on valve float much at all.

The design was done in the most scale way, much more closely representing a true 3rd member's looks. If you want the smoothest transition, then the RockJock axle can't be beat really.

12096637_10153370481400668_2422557741024369805_n.jpg

Why the old style truss up front Harley?
These axles are so bad ass

I'm headed to Crawlapalooza today and the new truss uses the original Axial SCX link geometry, however my links are built for the RockJock Currie length. So I would need to make new upper links, and I also forgot to ask for the other servo mount (the AR60 style SCX axle housing).

Long story not so long, lack of time :mrgreen:

I'm headed to Crawlapalooza today and the new truss uses the original Axial SCX link geometry, however my links are built for the RockJock Currie length. So I would need to make new upper links, and I also forgot to ask for the other servo mount (the AR60 style SCX axle housing).

Long story not so long, lack of time :mrgreen:

Got ya. That's why I did narrow XR mod. Didn't have any scx outers laying around. Haha.
Picked up a servo mount yesterday locally so I can get them mounted up this weekend hopefully

I'm debating on this new axle for a yeti build over the original axle as this one looks very scale to the real trophy truck axles

Back