• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

New Idea...

how about being more like SSD...........

Price point, in stock, and not on back-order !

That company doesn't even compare to VP's quality. Shut the f*** up with that bullshit. :flipoff:(minus the smile) Go somewhere else with that crap. What the f***?

Agree 100%"thumbsup"

The way SSD is going VP has finally got some competition, hopefully makes them pull their finger out:lmao:

They are no competition for VP. Lmfao!!!!! :lmao: Dumbest crap I've heard in a while:roll:

You have to forgive rokdouchski and BDR, they both got lead poisoning handling the 'other' companies axles.

I have to say Vanquish products are top notch my build has gone very smooth besides the 96 screws for my rims lol , well worth the time they look great
my currie axles are just plain sick.

Well, I don't blame him after people saying that kind of crap. Bandwagon kinda sh*t right there. Time will tell. VP is tried and true. SSD is hardly even tried. No need for people to jump into their turf and say BS like that. People thought integy was cool too......just sayin...

You guys make nice enough products I don't think you need to make comments like that.

Well when roksloski has gone out of his way to bash my company at every turn. For example wrong content in the wrong thread as this. I don't feel any regret for calling a spade a spade.

As for our competition, well time will tell. We may have a new way to fight cheap Chinese labor and cheap materials. With out sacrificing who we are as a company. Guess we will have to wait and see. "thumbsup"

Well when roksloski has gone out of his way to bash my company at every turn. For example wrong content in the wrong thread as this. I don't feel any regret for calling a spade a spade.

As for our competition, well time will tell. We may have a new way to fight cheap Chinese labor and cheap materials. With out sacrificing who we are as a company. Guess we will have to wait and see. "thumbsup"

Fair enough "thumbsup"

You have to forgive rokdouchski and BDR, they both got lead poisoning handling the 'other' companies axles.

I doubt it knackers I don't own any SSD stuff, I DO own a lot of VP gear though......:roll:

Doubt there will be much more though"thumbsup"

I doubt it knackers I don't own any SSD stuff, I DO own a lot of VP gear though......:roll:

Doubt there will be much more though"thumbsup"

I can live with that. I still will not kiss anyone's ass for a sale, that is as rude as your comments have been. But good luck to you. "thumbsup"

Wow...guess people don't realize the man hours it takes to R&D a product from start/concept to finish/production. Both companies (SSD & VP) make great products. Nothing like a little friendly competition/options.

Back on track, I would like to see some drop in scale LED headlights or some strong scale drive shafts would be cool.

This is probably a long shot, but how about some scale Unimog portal axles? ;)

I still say some diamond housing axles. With the scale welds on the curries I know VP can make some bad ass axles. Even if they talk to ruff stuff for licensing

Awesome.
Can't let this kid drive until his new new Yeti is bulletproof... Haha!
795f44df17cb22c2fd2ade0d94a1eb5a.jpg

Any details? Scx10 width? Wraith? Yeti? :shock:

I can not give out much details, just do to the other company copying a lot of our work. Rather not give them any more heads up than we have to. But I can say, scx-10 is nearing completion in production. We are almost done finalizing our fixtures and programs. Then we just need to complete trusses for yeti centered, and then wraith versions.

Jim

Back