• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

VVD's, c-hubs and knuckles for Axial Yeti XL axle... I want to run my 1/6 Nylint body again, but legit "thumbsup"

VVD's, c-hubs and knuckles for Axial Yeti XL axle... I want to run my 1/6 Nylint body again, but legit "thumbsup"

DEAR GOD PLEASE!

And like some lightweight 3.8 rims and 17mm offsets?

Trans case, front bulkhead and like 8mm drive shafts and cvds?

Can i just pay you buko bucks for a couple 1 offs?

I will send you loose women and bacon.

(But like, not attached if you know what I mean)"thumbsup"

Panhard/link truss for aluminum vp scx axle. Even a way to fit a panhard mount to the vp four link truss on the vp aluminum axle housings.

3.8 method wheels or omf and a centered currie for the yeti xl I don't have one yet but if you guys released that I'd buy it in a heartbeat love yall products in the middle of building up a vp scx10 now

I'm sure it's been asked before, but how aboot some u-joint front axle shafts? Even if they were in a 'builders' style it would be well received item. "thumbsup"

V2 currie pumpkin with bigger bearing and better reatainers like the other V2 housing you make. would like to upgrade my centered currie to be slightly stronger.

some decent suspension/shocks. you guys build some really good quailty stuff would be great to see something other than what rc4wd already offer

Not sure if its been mentioned but id like to see a titanium link kit with the dingo wheelbase. Id also like to see a panhard/cms kit with links for the stock scx10 axles or maybe combine the dingo wheelbase link kit with the panhard/cms kit like you have for the JK kit.

They already have a cms/pan hard kit that works with the stock scx axles. I'm running them on two set ups. Only thing is it's for the long wb not the short

the 3 link panhard mount for scx axles is terrible. It needs to tie into the shock mount. It just pulls out of the axle even with axle tubes.

New Idea...

how about being more like SSD...........

Price point, in stock, and not on back-order !

Agree 100%"thumbsup"

The way SSD is going VP has finally got some competition, hopefully makes them pull their finger out:lmao:

Last edited:
Back