• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

VVD axles for the Yeti. "thumbsup"
Or show Axial how to make a set that aren't made from spaghetti noodles.

I am gonna say it again. Make some small body and big body king shocks that dont leak and dont take 3 weeks to get to me from the same state..

I am getting spoiled with VP customer service and now after buying from rc(slowshipping)4wd holy moly is somebody gonna ride their horse to me from san jose to deliver my shocks personally or something.somehow VP has figured out how to use the mail Buy something from VP and its at your house in no time !!!!

Need to make some hd ring and pinions with a e clip groove to keep the pinion from walking back and forth

hell yeah king and fox like rc(youknowwho) has the rrd and the king.

get the 2 big boys of the shock companies. would be so dope!!!

If these guys tried to make all the shit we want them to make they would never ****ing sleep.:mrgreen:

Oh me too. Trust me a vp shock would be the end to my searching for a good scale shock for a good price. Dont wanna pay and arm and a leg forsome custom keyosho shocks that arent very scale. The king and rrd are good but a company like vp with a lot higher tolerances will make them go over the top. Plus a shock that comes with VP customer service is a winner in my book.

VP wheels are already like rc crawler crack. The rush for VP shocks would be out of hand. Gonna have grown men fightin at the hobby shops over shocks like the crazy people at walmart on blackfriday. Hahaha

I really hope so. I sent them a set of centered shafts and a bag of like 10 hex's. would like to get my fleet of crawlers back up and running

I'd be cool with just a 4 link for the 12 inch wheel base that fits the curries. I like having SOA.

Not so much a new product but now seeing that the burley tube mod is growing maybe VP should bring back the xr style knuckles. My buddy is running them with behind the axle steering and works flawlessly. Only other style like that is axial or strc......need I say more lol

Not so much a new product but now seeing that the burley tube mod is growing maybe VP should bring back the xr style knuckles. My buddy is running them with behind the axle steering and works flawlessly. Only other style like that is axial or strc......need I say more lol

The exact same result can be accomplished using the wraith knuckles and a spacer. It can actually achieve a greater steering angle than the xr knuckles ever could cause of clearance issues using the xr knuckles. "thumbsup"

The exact same result can be accomplished using the wraith knuckles and a spacer. It can actually achieve a greater steering angle than the xr knuckles ever could cause of clearance issues using the xr knuckles. "thumbsup"

Do you have any pics or a thread somewhere on that set up?

Back