• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

For the U4RC rigs , a drag brake that can be operated by a separate servo . Maybe a simple disc brake style on one of the trannie outputs. It does not need to be a strong brake just enough to create drag for steep downhill sections and then flipped off for jumping and fast sections. Its a PITA changing my ESC settings every time I go from crawling to racing and jumping.
I know a VP one would be sweet !

Get all of your current products in stock before you even think about releasing new ones"thumbsup"

Battalion KMC wheels

servo horns

I look at my Vanquished out wraith and its got a non vanquish horn !

motor heat sinks

Last edited:
How about some badass shocks with the vanquish engineering and quality behind it. Now that would be badass bet you guys could make a shock that actually works good.

I also second getting things back in stock really need some parts i just cant bring myself to buy from the knockoffs.

Last edited:
Selling the AR60 Truss for the Yeti as a single option instead of the existing Wraith set would be nice."thumbsup"

As I build up my yeti, here are some things I'd love to see from VP.

1. Ti swaybar links. 40-42mm Ti links with revo rod ends would be perfect to match up with the Yeti front link kit.

2. VP castor blocks.

3. VP steering assembly. You guys make the sheering posts and steering rack, a complete VP steering assembly would be a great alternative to the stock axial products.

Another sweet item would be yeti specific width currie tubes and shafts to match the front track width. It's real annoying having the offset between front and rear.

I just want Walker Evans! Its my favorite wheel but plastic, non beadlock wheels just dont cut it. I need some Walkers that I can bolt some OMF rings on :mrgreen:

How about some front VVDs for the Yeti? From the looks of it Axials CVD solution is sub-par, and based on my previous experiences with Hot Racing CVDs, I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole.

Like what? they got the currie and ar60 and ax10 housings...

I'd personally like to see the center section from the ax10 housing to build some custom axles. I appreciate how incredible the rockjock housings look, I'm just not a fan of the slanted diffy cover. I know that they won't do what I'm asking for, so it's just wish. "thumbsup"

Back