• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

Always meant to ask....
Would there be any chance of offering SLW hubs in BLACK ?

:shock:....I had all but given up!

NICE!!

Attachments

• black-slw-hubs-axial-7.jpg
    black-slw-hubs-axial-7.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 656
You guys really do have some beautiful stuff, but the fact that I've got to order from your site, rpp and rc4wd just to get what I want is kinda lame...

(Loosely translated from a conversation I had recently with my wraith project that's sitting on my work bench waiting patiently for parts to get back in stock) :lmao:

Any Axial Yetti hop ups yet, I know the rear is a wraith but I am sure u guys have seen it and u must have some ideas....

VP guys,
How about some pre planning for the Yeti front end?
I think some carriers to allow more steering angle and some VVD axles are going to be crucial to having a true dual purpose U4 rig.
I have some design thoughts flying in my head I'd be willing to share.

Last edited:
- Lower and upper arms with a complete redesign that looks scale in the Currie axle fashion.
- Scale C-hubs and knuckles
- VVDs would be sweet too
- Trailing arms if they are not already compatible with the TH
- Improved steering rack
- Scale front shock towers

VP guys,
I think some carriers to allow more steering angle and some VVD axles are going to be crucial to having a true dual purpose U4 rig.
I have some design thoughts flying in my head I'd be willing to share.

I would love to see different style wheel backs for the omf package. it would open more options up for the line.

Wraith splined SCX width tubes for our amazing currie axles! Come on guy's.....I know you have these in the works. I'm mostly concerned about getting 4 tubes once you release them. They will jump off the shelf "thumbsup"

I agree if you guys can make some better knuckles and carriers with more steering angle and maybe some titanium vvd' for the yeti that would be AWESOME

[quote name="gbean" post=4814439]VP guys,
I have some design thoughts flying in my head I'd be willing to share.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I can guarantee you'd sell pumpkin skids...especially since I know I'm not the only one who lost their skids only minutes into their maiden voyage.

dasaze2a.jpg

PS: I'd also be happy to test fit the first batch if need be. "thumbsup"

How bout a revision of the scx stage 1 kit so that I dont have to run the crazy wide gmade hex adapters to clear the knucks. I know I could switch to vp slw hub style wheels but I like the wheels I have. And having to use the hex wideners kills the scale look imo.

A 3 link mount with a smaller axle truss for the currie wraith axles just like you did for the scx10 currie axles. Also a more scale looking panhard mount for the wraith currie axles, the current one works great but just looks a bit bulky. The currie axles are one of the most scale axles on the market but with rc4wd's new D44 scale axles with loads of options on the market now I have a feeling you might start seing more D44 than curries under everyone's Rigs

And as many different 2.2 omf outer ring designs as possible. I have 2 sets of these wheels, the greatest thing about these wheels is if they start looking a bit worse for wear or outdated or if they just don't suit the rig you can just throw on a new set of outer rings and they look like new wheels. With vp's renowned quality you know the wheels will last a lifetime and with more design options I reckon you will be hard pressed to find a serious rc wheeler without a set of these somewhere in their collection

Back