• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

Um, let's see what would I like to see:

VP scale steering wheels/dashboard kits
A link kit for the wraith that comes with the pan-hard and CMS kits.
All of the VP wheels to be offered in different widths.
Rear steer CMS kit.
Rear axle shafts.
Lens kits for the rigid light bars so I can change the colour (orange)
This last one I commented about on YouTube.
Would be nice to have an ESC or Rx box that looks like a scale engine, even a scale fuel cell by VP.

Last edited:
Um, let's see what would I like to see:

VP scale steering wheels/dashboard kits
A link kit for the wraith that comes with the pan-hard and CMS kits.
All of the VP wheels to be offered in different widths.
Rear steer CMS kit.
Rear axle shafts.
Lens kits for the rigid light bars so I can change the colour (orange)
This last one I commented about on YouTube.
Would be nice to have an ESC or Rx box that looks like a scale engine, even a scale fuel cell by VP.

Some great ideas here"thumbsup"

I would love to see 1.9 versions of the entire KMC line. If they were available i would totally drop the coin to buy a few sets especially the KMC XD-795 Black/ Black version which would look sick under my F350 build i am planning

Aluminum exo arms
Centered axle housing 4 wraith rear (curries and stock style)
A link kit to install wraith axles on SCX10
Make the 1,2, and 3 in. rigid bars thinner
New colors for Method 105s
Rear axle shafts for Wraith/SCX10
Chassis parts for Wraith like Integy makes but with the Vanquish Quality

Some decent (non-licensed) internal beadlock 1.9 wheels that don't cost a fortune. Under a $100 for 4 wheels.

8° C-Hubs that are clockable for the the scx10 curries.

Would be a hit!

This^

slw brake rotors for 1.9 VP wheels

scx10 scale knuckles and clocking scale hubs for curries. design better steering arms so we don't have to run 475 hubs and defeat the purpose of 8° inclined kingpins so we have good scrub.

I think for your Hurtz DIG kit, for the axial g6, you should also offer longer upper links to clock the axle so the drive shaft does not bind up. I did fix the issue with some traxxas steering linkages
IMAG1161_zpsuy1tkp72.jpg

IMAG1160_zpsh0sz3dzb.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm, let's see,..... how's about scrapping the 'new idea" thread and just restock all the great "old idea" inventory that you use to have so I can spend some of my hard earned mula that's burning a hole in my pocket. :mrgreen:

Rock Sliders
Rear Axle Shafts
Hex Hubs
Drive Shafts
Shocks
Wheel Nut Covers or Complete unit that fits inside the SLW Hubs
Currie Rear Axle Weights
Transmission Mount/Cross Member/Skid Plate
Cross Members that go between the front and rear shock towers and the front one works with the pan hard mount (have to cut the stock plastic one)
More Scale Accessories Like the Tow Ropes

Back