• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

Hi! I was wondering, does anyone happen to know of any 1/10th scale axles, including Vanquish, out there that could handle 1/8th scale wheels? or of anyone out there that might make an adapter to put a 1/8th scale wheel on a 1/10th scale axle?

Hi! I was wondering, does anyone happen to know of any 1/10th scale axles, including Vanquish, out there that could handle 1/8th scale wheels? or of anyone out there that might make an adapter to put a 1/8th scale wheel on a 1/10th scale axle?

Just use the right size hex.

I've been looking into building myself a ridiculous scx10 based rig. I have a hell of a shopping list for it (Basically everything you guys make goes on lol only stock parts will be the chassis rails and braces.) What I would like to see is a update to the hurtz dig. New SCX10s don't use a grub screw to clamp down on the the out drives from the tranny its now down with a pin/grub screw. I don't know how thick your outdrives are on the dig unit but if a hole could just be tapped then your good to go. This would also help people who like to run MIP shafts.

I've been looking into building myself a ridiculous scx10 based rig. I have a hell of a shopping list for it (Basically everything you guys make goes on lol only stock parts will be the chassis rails and braces.) What I would like to see is a update to the hurtz dig. New SCX10s don't use a grub screw to clamp down on the the out drives from the tranny its now down with a pin/grub screw. I don't know how thick your outdrives are on the dig unit but if a hole could just be tapped then your good to go. This would also help people who like to run MIP shafts.

I ran MIPs and VP Dig in my Tundra Truggy. Everything worked together just fine. Just put blue locktite on the set screw.

i would really like it if you bundle your axles and internals and c hubs....etc vs, having to piece part them together.

Axial SCX / JK 4 Link Conversion Kit with stock axles that only has the upper links and the front upper four link mount. Or sell the upper link mount by itself.

Thanks,

David

Some limiting straps for the scx and wraith!

I'm assuming thats a joke? :ror:

wraith-limiting-straps-3.gif

I have an idea....it's brilliant....maybe we could replenish the stock of all black 1.9 OMF parts...just an idea.

Oh wait one more....all black method wheels?

Seriously I have three rigs with no wheels. What's the eta on these?

Back