• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

You won't be disappointed.
6d0affa67b7e3fb8fbd051d3356d60eb.jpg

i think i need these...

about that release date???

with me building a tube chassis MT these having center pumpkins front and rear i think they would go better than a set of RC4WD digger axles because of there width. very interested, id like to get a set and get them to Mr Boyer to start my chassis....so if someone from the VP team could get ahold of me id like to do some testing....

Last edited by a moderator:
with me building a tube chassis MT these having center pumpkins front and rear i think they would go better than a set of RC4WD digger axles because of there width. very interested, id like to get a set and get them to Mr Boyer to start my chassis....so if someone from the VP team could get ahold of me id like to do some testing....

They are in full production now, testing is complete. You'll see them hitting the site in the next couple weeks.

I will be getting a set of these as soon as they are released. I will be building a monster truck with them. The only problem with wraith based axles and clod tires are the spider gears.

well a locker or spool i would think would be the way to go, now for racing i could see a open diff being usefull in carpet races... as long as there center chunk front and rear i'm going to get some and piece them together for my build seeing how i don't have AR60 axles to start with. also i'm assuming they are goin to have CVD's for the center steer axle?

I like open diffs even for bashing with a monster. Spool is a little harder to control but it all depends on how you drive and how much power you plan on putting in the truck.

They haven't said if they are making a centered front yet.

Not sure if it has been brought up. .. but some licensed VP Walker Evans race wheels with multiple color choices would be MUCHO sexy and go very nicely with the new F9's. "thumbsup"

Maybe we can call this,"the Harley idea" thread. Congrats to Josh on his new adventure. Looking forward to see what's next. Kick ass Vp!!

Back