• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

So when are those axles for the scx10 2 availabe for purchase
I wanna get those for my project scx2 vanquish

We are still working on setting up a new machine which they will be ran on. We've been delayed on it much longer than we hoped. I don't have a date to give yet. Prototyping is 95% done and as soon as we can start running full speed on the new machine, these will be the first new product rolling off.

I need these to be done in Vanquish awesomeness! Please & thank you."thumbsup"

Too late, Axial beat ya to it.

ax31433-1_800px.jpg

The new Axial stuff looks ok, can't stand the billboards printed on them, and the prices are insane. Double the price of VP.

Very glad to see the rear ar60 axles, ordered last night.

Any chance of brass knuckles for the scale version?

The new Axial stuff looks ok, can't stand the billboards printed on them, and the prices are insane. Double the price of VP.

Agreed.
The prices on the new axial bomber upgrades are rather ridiculous.
Especially the KING shock caps, collars and lower spring collars.

Yes you do but I would like some that have these to match the qualities of the front,

Fully constructed of domestic high strength chromoly steel

5mm Stub Shaft Design*

Squared Locker Engagement Design - Features higher cross sectional area engagement for increased strength

Chromoly Spool is included and required for use with these axles

12mm Clamping Hexes with 5mm thru bore

Design for maximum material between link mount screws, some rubbing may occur**

*5mm stub shaft requires the use of an 8mm driver to tighten the included lock nut. Many 8mm drivers have too large of an outside diameter to fit into many wheels. A compatible modified 8mm driver is available on our site

Last edited:
*5mm stub shaft requires the use of an 8mm driver to tighten the included lock nut. Many 8mm drivers have too large of an outside diameter to fit into many wheels. A compatible modified 8mm driver is available on our site

Just FYI ... we sell 5mm nuts that use a 7mm driver.
M5 Nylock Nut (5)

"thumbsup"

Any plans for stainless incision links sold like the titanium links In 5mm increments? Assuming they cost roughly 60% (roughly what they retail for now) of what the titanium ones sell for I think you'd sell the crap out of em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If MIP isn't going to make driveshafts for the SCX10 II, you guys should. Would be cool to use same hardware as the VXDs for similar spare parts. I stupidly assumed the SCX10 would fit...

It would be nice if you offered the new scx 2 currie as a complete package RTR in around about way. Ie- diff, knuckles, lockers shafts Instead of having to pcs it all together. Just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Back