• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

Any rc parts website. Are you confused or am i? Vanquish link kit with stainless lowers and titanium uppers is what a couple of us wish was available.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Yeti bulkhead with a large pinion bearing needed !

Seems the stock is now case is not holding to well & most definitely not the little inner pinion bearing
I've have the delux case with the big bearing
but in some extreme power cases i still get some gear slip !

A bad boy Vp yeti alum case would vary cool - please !!
put josh to work on it !!
:flipoff:

thx
the DmG

PLEASE !! :twisted:

something i had mentioned awhile back would be some scale MT parts for the straight axle shaft drivin trucks that are growing in popularity. more scale looking axles (ZF's, Rockwells) in an actual desirable usable size. using axial parts.

The new Currie styled rear axle housing for the Baja/Rock Rey but in the Yeti flavor please!!!

Bomber flavor "thumbsup"

The only reason I would make a centered axle work. I don't even care if it's centered, might as well do offset housings in the same design :mrgreen:

i.e. f9 version 2.0

There's a definite need for a stronger/aluminum front bulkhead for the Losi Baja/Rock Rey. The stock plastic housing LOS232003 seems to be the only weak link that NO aftermarket manufacturer has addressed.

Compact SCX10ii kit transmission, where all the unused space for 2 speed is deleted. this way the motor can sit in the center above the transfer case.

Im real surprised VP hasnt released a quality looking full hydro style PSC double end ram steer kit, and some King/Fox by-pass shocks for the U4 builds.

Some SCX10/AR60/AR44 bolt on Hummer style portals with decent reduction would be mint as well.

Dear Vanquish,
I have been having an issue with my inner foams slipping on the inner lock ring of my Vanquish Method 105 2.2 wheels. In an effort to mitigate this problem, I chucked the lock ring up on my mini-lathe and cut some radial groves in the flat outer surface of the lock ring. Just a recommendation, you might consider maching some grooves in your lock rings to aid in holding the foams in place. Just sayin.

Compact SCX10ii kit transmission, where all the unused space for 2 speed is deleted. this way the motor can sit in the center above the transfer case.

I also want this, in CNC machined aluminium please, and compatible with the transfer case you have already released.

Back