• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

+1 on wraith axle skid plates.
You make neat delrin skids for the currie axles, how about something to keep those wraith housings I'm gonna buy nice?

The only place that I am aware of that one can purchase a wraith dig transfer case housing is at asiatees.com. I'd rather keep the plastic than to send my money overseas. Please, please, make a wraith dig transfer case housing. :)

Because then I'd have to replace my one piece RR diff gear and get a longer MIP driveshaft for the rear.

Last edited:
+1 on wraith axle skid plates.
You make neat delrin skids for the currie axles, how about something to keep those wraith housings I'm gonna buy nice?

That, and an aluminum skid plate... That'd be nice!

That's 3 votes for Vanquish axle skid plates. By crawler congress rules that means they must be made lol.

For another idea; I say Wraith, Honcho, JK, and maybe even Dingo front and rear bumpers.

I would still like to see a XR10 width aluminum wraith housing. I would love that with an optional centered rear housing"thumbsup" Not sure why they hevn't came out with it yet? They make the AX10 housing that looks like the wraith axle, why not just make the wraith axle, but a little narrower??

I would still like to see a XR10 width aluminum wraith housing. I would love that with an optional centered rear housing"thumbsup" Not sure why they hevn't came out with it yet? They make the AX10 housing that looks like the wraith axle, why not just make the wraith axle, but a little narrower??

It has been discussed in the Currie thread and will be made in that style. So get your wallet ready.

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned (I confess I did not read each and every post in this entire thread)...

How about a pre-bent set of Titanium suspension link's for us Scx10 builder's? Maybe offer 2 or 3 set's to cover the most popular OEM wheel base length's (short for Dingo, long for Honcho/Wrangler, and possibly a "custom length option @ additional cost" for the custom/hardbody builders?)

I see you offer a similar set of bent links for the Wraith... Just sayin' ;-)

Betting they would be very popular and sell like ammo!

Some bling for the new Twin Hammers KOH
Thinking some-
Knuckle
Rear links Upper/lower
a-arms

Thats all i can think of till i get my hands on mine
is it here yet LOL

Back