• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

How about some 1/10 scale drivers? Just 'normal' looking drivers to fit into a drivers seat.

Please make hubs so that the tires don't rub hen running wide tires with your 8 degree stuff. Aluminum hexes. wider than traxis .Also wider scale 2.2 wheels that fit the tsl proline 2.2 tires with your piece together wheels. Two pieces would need to remade.

May have been posted but the ar60 style axles but in xr width!

Good luck with that.:ror: Just like the xr10 width curries.....:roll: We have been asking for them since they started making the wraith housings.

Last edited:
How about current Knuckles, C Hubs, & Lockouts in STEEL.
I was thinking last night "if my knuckles & chubs were steel I could run without weights in my front wheels."

Back