• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

Shocks. Shocks. More shocks.

I would like to see scale shocks in the 110-125mm range. No one seems to make any those lengths that are any good.

how about a custom shop?ex: Say if you wanted your panhard kit to match your silver VP axles. Or if you wanted it get your diff covers to match your Chubs/Nuckles. Or 4 links to match other colors used on axles. Kinda get the idea?

hell its not new but
all the xr axle parts that want be made.
a xr axle set that is around 200 bucks

Right after the Rock Force line rolls out most likely...

:shock: What!?!? SWEET!!

Some bling for the new Twin Hammers KOH
Thinking some-
Knuckle
Rear links Upper/lower
a-arms

Thats all i can think of till i get my hands on mine
is it here yet LOL

Yes, please get yourselves a TH and break out the measuring devices.

Bellcranks, rocker arms, front a-arms, rear trailing arms, rear axle housing, front differential housing, all these TH parts could use some VP magic.

And did someone say shocks?? RC4WD makes some nice looking scale shocks, but unfortunately they have a little trouble with the concept of a shock actually holding oil and providing some real damping properties. :roll:

If anyone out there could step to the plate and make a shock that looks true-to-scale and actually works w/o leaking, I'd think it would be you folks...

62AA757E-8D40-4531-B795-671515490D6E-6593-0000089DC475D0B0_zpsd39b49a1.jpg

Super-SLW's and adjustable width spacers.

Just a question if its possible to get the wraith axle trusses in red. I really dont want to paint them

Maybe it's been mentioned, but I'd like to see VP come out with a SCX10 CMS and panhard kit similar to what's offered for the Wraith. The Hand Brothers kit is regarded as the best, most well thought out and complete CMS kit but is increasingly harder to find these days (not sure if they are even making kits anymore).

You guys have what it takes to make a solid kit to fill the gap and satisfy the market. "thumbsup"

I have another one. Since you liked the idea on the axles "thumbsup"
How about another color on the knucks, chubs, lockouts...etc.
Love to see some GREEN ...Please :mrgreen:

P.S. Check out post #98

Last edited:
What about a scale working Hi-lift? Scale tools, A colapsing pull pal, like the one Kuatto made, a recovery box "for tools", free spooling winch, How about some nice machined hinges for us. I'd like to use something other then dubro plastic hinges foor my doors, hood, and rear hatch...

Last edited:
I have an idea, actually my sponsor is trying to work out something with VP. Anyway what about offering color choices on all products, including links. I know its not cheap to do this, so charge a little more for them. Also on the wraith/Ridgcrest items some are offered in orange and some are not, like the shock/ link mounts, and trusses. Anyway of adding orange color to these items as well.

Thanks for making a great product.

I have an idea, actually my sponsor is trying to work out something with VP. Anyway what about offering color choices on all products, including links. I know its not cheap to do this, so charge a little more for them. Also on the wraith/Ridgcrest items some are offered in orange and some are not, like the shock/ link mounts, and trusses. Anyway of adding orange color to these items as well.

Thanks for making a great product.

Sponsor as in AA?

Sorry, couldn't help myself!:lmao:

Here is one for the scale guys. How about a leaf spring conversion mount for the rock jock axle? I have had a request to convert one to fit the TF2. Perhaps others would be interested in something like that?

Here is what I whipped up with my limited tooling. I am sure you all could make something much more clean and scale looking.

For that matter, how about leaf spring mounts for your wraith style housings"thumbsup"

Attachments

• rockjock 001.jpg
    rockjock 001.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 593
  • rockjock 002.jpg
    rockjock 002.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 581
  • rockjock 004.jpg
    rockjock 004.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 596
I will be starting a full tube chassis trophy truck and am looking for a Wraith axle with a centered pumpkin with a beefy truss connecting both sides with a single mounting point for custom aluminum trailing links. So get started! lol

I will be starting a full tube chassis trophy truck and am looking for a Wraith axle with a centered pumpkin with a beefy truss connecting both sides with a single mounting point for custom aluminum trailing links. So get started! lol

Contact CFM (Carter Fab Machine) for centered pumpkin wraith axles if you don't want to wait.

Back