• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

^^^ I'd take a set or 2. Been waiting an aweful long time for them.

Ive been through HR, Axial HD, and RC4WD ones already. Still not satisfied.

All metal xr-10 axle. Or a moa conversion for the rockjocks. Some kind of gear reduction unit that would bolt on the diff cover, maybe. Or would bolt onto the output shaft behind the axle.

you could just design the ultimate universal axle, shafty or moa. Piece them together like you do your rims.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

How about making another XR10 Stage 1 kit but with the Wraith knuckles instead of the regular XR ones... A lot of people are running the Wraith ones on XR's now days "thumbsup"

so when r we getting the Gmade R1 parts. Axel just came out with something new and you have parts for it already.

I would like to have a steering box that bolts up to the Scx frame. Mounted outside frame left side infront of the shocks with arm pointing forward like the knuckles on axle.. So we can mount steeringservo anywhere inside the frame and use a steeringlink between servo and steeringbox.

Would also like to have the steeringbox made of steel so we can solder it to custom tubeframes..

TTC is growing big and we need long steeringlink between frame and knuckle for good steering geometri and scalelooks.. :)

How about some shock/link mounts that mount flush to the axle but angle inward to eliminate the curved ends on the wraith links. Increasing the ability to run any of the chassis options that are out there for AX10 and wraith and still use the wide wraith axles. Kinda like the top link mounts that are on your new currie axles. This would allow narrow and wide chassis options for the wraith axles.

Axle tops for XR10 to create super width axles. Or some aluminum adapters to widen the axles that could bolt on like chubs on axle and then chubs bolt onto adapters. Would be great to have more options on super axles.

Didn't really know where to put this up so here goes......

How come we haven't seen the xr10 hardened gears like the website says are coming soon....which has been on the site for over a year now.....

when can we expect to see these?

ive been waiting on them and buying stock xr gears to replace mine with because I wanted VP!:cry:

Since you guys are thinking about a centered Currie wraith axle, what about the STOCK style wraith axle centered, as well??

Not sure if its been mentioned before but I would LOVE to see a set of skid-plates made for the front and rear Vanquish axles on my Wraith. This will keep them from getting beat up and possibly "slide" over rocks better. Maybe a full width axle skid.

What about TOE BLOCKS AND PINS for Exo?? the stockers are junk! I already have all your other VP parts for my Exo.... THE BEST!!

Back