• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

Mr Grizz, i am proud to say your wish will be answered in a grand way.

We are releasing at Sema ...

Sweet! Will they be centered diffs?

Any chance you could make the center section a little less bulky?

Sweet! Will they be centered diffs?

Any chance you could make the center section a little less bulky?

centered. off centered, super, ax10, xr10, wraith ... ( not moa, just use of axial axle shafts)

center section is designed to fit Axial running gear, so there are limitations on size..

very scale oriented ...

Last edited:
centered. off centered, super, ax10, xr10, wraith ... ( not moa, just use of axial axle shafts)

center section is designed to fit Axial running gear, so there are limitations on size..

very scale oriented ...

"thumbsup"

I can't wait!

Mr Grizz, i am proud to say your wish will be answered in a grand way.

We are releasing at Sema ...

very scale oriented ...
You guys are the BEST!!!! "thumbsup" "thumbsup"

Can't freaking wait!!!!!!!!

Seriously have been waiting and hoping this would happen. Glad I didn't buy something else "thumbsup"

Trust me, when you see them, it will be more like...You guys are the BEST!!!!

Yup what he said.
Why am I always the last to know about these things......
Can't freaking wait!!!!!!!!

Seriously have been waiting and hoping this would happen. Glad I didn't buy something else "thumbsup"
Well, besides Andy I guess. :mrgreen::ror:

I was going to buy new axles and make my own but now I'm gonna put away some money. "thumbsup"

Hmmm. These new axles sound bad ass!! Just what i needed,, Another project:roll:"thumbsup"

How about bushing kits for AX/SCX/Wraith axles and trans for the guys that like to play in the water and mud?

I wish you guys had some pictures on your website of your products mounted on different trucks, also pics of your wheels with different color options mounted to tires, Basically more up to date pictures in your media section PLEASE

Didn't really know where to put this up so here goes......

How come we haven't seen the xr10 hardened gears like the website says are coming soon....which has been on the site for over a year now.....

when can we expect to see these?

Back