• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

I'd love to see a Wraith axle pack. Basically, you buy all of the following and get a little discount.

Basic Pack
Front c-hubs
Front knuckles
Rear lockouts​

Full Pack
Basic Pack plus the following
Axle Trusses
Shock link mounts

Mega Pack
Full Pack plus the following
Axle housing
Bearing caps
VVD front axles​

You already have the link kit which is sweet. I'd want to pick up the basic pack since those are the parts I need.

Ill second this idea. Top stuff

sent to you while re inventing the wheel.

Here's a good one, UN-Discontinue the VP SSZ Stars! "thumbsup"
Bet They'll get sold out faster than could be made!
Sold my last 2.2 pair with the old rig, was a veryyyyy bad idea.

Here's a good one, UN-Discontinue the VP SSZ Stars! "thumbsup"
Bet They'll get sold out faster than could be made!
Sold my last 2.2 pair with the old rig, was a veryyyyy bad idea.

Do them in natural finish only, or a pre paid Only special order:shock:"thumbsup"

Wraith/xr10 style knuckles/ c's that work with stock style Scx/ax10 cvd's and bolt right on to Scx/ ax10 housings without having to use " beeftoobs "

Last edited:
Narrowed wraith axle. 20mm to 30mm on the long side and cut between the center section and link mounts. So us shafty guys can run the wraith parts and get the steering without the nasty wide width. Then a servo mount to put the servo in between the link mount and center section length wise kinda like 86jeep style steering for the bergs.

sent from a DROID in Colorado

Always meant to ask....

Would there be any chance of offering SLW hubs in BLACK ?

Apologize if it has been asked and answered prior....

Zero ackerman steering arms with 3 different locations for tie rod/drag link placement. Rather than make 3 different arms, just make one arm with 3 different holes so you don't need to keep them all in stock.

Or simply fix the "racing ackerman" arms you sell for the wraith knuckles so they have zero ackerman, currently they are designed for reverse ackerman and the outside tire turns tighter than the inside tire. This creates scrub on the outside tire and breaks traction easier than both tires turning the same or the inside tire turning tighter. But since the axles have no differential it's mostly a moot point. I just want arms that will allow for lots of steering and not be sloppy doing it.

... fix the "racing ackerman" arms ..., currently they are designed for reverse ackerman and the outside tire turns tighter than the inside tire. ... I just want arms that will allow for lots of steering and not be sloppy doing it.
Reverse ackerman gives you the most steering! With zero (and normal) ackerman the inner wheel limits how much the outer wheel can turn. With reverse ackerman the outer wheel can turn more, and thus the net turning is sharpened.

SSV STAR

just sold mine with a truck, like just dropped off at the post office
and i'm already kicking my butt for doing so

please re make these

Wraith centered pumpkin axle housings, smaller pumpkin too.
Portal axle conversion kits for Vanquish Products AX10/SCX10, and Wraith axles.
Smaller axle housings with all the upgrades available for better, higher quality, scale builds. All of the above options too, smaller pumpkin, centered, portals, leaf spring conversions, different models like Dana, Currie, Spidertrax, just to name a few!

Not sure if it has been mentioned but a Rear centered axle housing with rear shafts made from the same material as your new VVD'S!!!! I want to run a centered rear but would also like to keep it all VP!!! COME ON GUYS!!!

You can't use the racing Ackerman arms. If you use the arms to come with XR 10 knuckles a pair of those works great

sent from Team Angry Birds And A Droid

I run these okay narrowed wraith housing and I have the super hd 300's and I currently am getting about 70° and easily could have almost 80° if I wanted to grind on them. With the racing arms my Ackerman was all over the place and it turned like crap. I just flipped one and used button head screws to attach. My servo os mounted like 86 jeep style on a Berg and I use a slightly longer than robotronic arm and it works fantastic.

sent from Team Angry Birds And A Droid

Hallo there,
maybe this is not the right thread but I try...

Hallo there,

I would like to ask you a question about the "OMF 2.2 Scale Rockcrawler Buggy Beadlock wheels"
Could you please let me know the precise inner diameter of these wheels, specifically the inner diameter of the rear ring.
I need this info because I am using some weight systems mounted onto the stock Wraith Knuckles and I have clearance issue with some wheels.
Thanks a lot for your kind reply

Hallo there,
maybe this is not the right thread but I try...

Hallo there,

I would like to ask you a question about the "OMF 2.2 Scale Rockcrawler Buggy Beadlock wheels"
Could you please let me know the precise inner diameter of these wheels, specifically the inner diameter of the rear ring.
I need this info because I am using some weight systems mounted onto the stock Wraith Knuckles and I have clearance issue with some wheels.
Thanks a lot for your kind reply

Just fyi, Their web site has an e-mail contact form that I've used with good results. They usually answer quickly.:)

Or simply fix the "racing ackerman" arms you sell for the wraith knuckles so they have zero ackerman, currently they are designed for reverse ackerman

uhh no no no and no.. 8)

The ackerman arms ARE arms with ackermann geometry or as close as the design would allow which is damn close.

they are not zero ackerman because we already make a zero ackermann.

they are not negative ackermann. technically zero ackermann would be a negative ackermann if there is such a term.

they were not intended for 70 degree crawlers. they were intended for higher speed wraiths with limited steering. ackerman geometry has deminishing returns in your application which is why your not getting the results your looking for...

I see a small market for someone to make something, I dont see it happening here ...

good luck ...

Back