• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mendo Crawlers GTGs

Hey guys. for my new 2.2 im probably going to build a Bully! my cousin sold me on it! cheaper than bergs but just as good!

Hey guys Well i ordered my part from Randy at Mendocino hobbies he said it'll be here on wednesday. in the meantime im trying to get a job so i can get a bully havoc going

Did you get your shock Dan? Gettin ready to eat dinner then heading out to the lake, see you guys there.

Hey guys How was the GTG sorry i couldnt make it out Im glad i didnt though Got the year long project almost all the way done 6 hours of straight homework

i changed my mind and went with the comp claw. they seem to be good so far but a broke my rear out shaft in my tranny

When I was deciding on tires I had narrowed it down to the comp claws and the rovers. Ended up with the Rovers and have been happy with them. The claws look like good tires and haven't heard anything bad about them.

oh yeah fixed it today and went crawling with some friends today in highland springs. found out its a great crawling spot

Back