• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mendo Crawlers GTGs

Alrighty! make sure to bring a pen and paper to take notes and bring your crawler/ projects!

Fenando it was nice to see u saturday. Sorry u broke, u get that upgraded u will be just fine sunday. Thanks for the nice remarks! See u sunday.

oh nice there no mini killing gaps. still waiting on my FXR crossing my fingers its coming tomorrow so i can put it in before the comp.

The 101

The 101 is a great place to rock crawl. This Sunday looks to have a big turn out, so everyone needs to be on there " A GAME ". I wish everyone the best as long as you don't finish ahead of me.;-) I fix my broken stock nuckle, so the that means " GAME ON ".:lol:

NBRCC comp was my best so far i got a 35,a 7, and a 17 thats in order course 1, 2, and 3

Official MendoCrawlers weekly GTG!

Hi Guys,

I spoke to Fernando, Fred & Cesar (co-worker of mine & new club member) tonight and we're going to start a weekly GTG every Wednesday.

We are meeting tomorrow night at 7:30pm at Lake Mendocino in the parking lot near the boat ramp from Lake Mendocino Dr.

All are welcome!

-Jim

The group crawl

I had a fun time with the group crawl. Seems to be a really good group of guys. Looking forward to meeting out at the lake next week, and this time I'll have a full battery ( no after comp battery next time). To bad the other guys couldn't make it. Watch out guys we are starting to look like a real "Rc Crawler Group"."thumbsup"

It was nice to meet some more people and put faces to names. can't wait for next Wednesday, this time the twins stay home so I can drive for more than 5 minutes:roll:

Pictures from 1st GTG

5-20-09GTG-1.jpg

5-20-09GTG-2.jpg

5-20-09GTG-3.jpg

We hope to have a future comp at the lake. We have to see what is required to get a use permit before we know for sure.

Hey crawlers looks like we will be going to the 101 at about 12:30,1:00 or so and also some of us will be doing a nite run at flat rock so turn on your light,s it is going to be to cool. that would be today friday:cool:

Back