• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mendo Crawlers GTGs

mendo gtg

the gtg on wed at mendo was fun. rig wasn't runnin all that great but it was great meeting up with people who do what we do!"thumbsup" hopefully next wed will be more productive for me. gotta try and get some time in before my first comp.

sorry i didnt read that in time i was away from computers for a couple days(grandparents house) if you come to the meeting i might be able to explain it better

ya is it a gtg and a meeting?
and if so could someone bring a stock shock for a mrc? my upgrade alum shock shaft snapped.

ya is it a gtg and a meeting?
and if so could someone bring a stock shock for a mrc? my upgrade alum shock shaft snapped.

Club meeting will be at 6:00pm at DenBeste's. Wear your work clothes, we'll be moving rock!

GTG will be at 7:00pm at Lake Mendocino again.

-Jim

Hey guys no need to worry about the fxr it was my stupidity as soon as i got in the car i looked at it and noticed that the on/off switch got jumbled into the halfway point and was off I AM STUPID LOL scared the crap out of me!!

Hey guys no need to worry about the fxr it was my stupidity as soon as i got in the car i looked at it and noticed that the on/off switch got jumbled into the halfway point and was off I AM STUPID LOL scared the crap out of me!!

good to hear it wasn't something serious!:mrgreen: nobody wants to nuke an esc before a comp!!!:shock:

definatley not now i just need to find a shock shaft. thinking i might have to run zip tie shocks

first comp

as this being my first comp, i'd say i didn't do terrible. not the greatest, but not terrible. all that aside the whole experience was a blast! thanks to jim for getting these things going! all i have to say is that i beat my brother-in-law!:twisted: you know who you are!! one point is one point!:p:mrgreen:"thumbsup" next time i'm sure it'll be the other way around. big up to all who came out and had fun!:mrgreen:"thumbsup"

Back