• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

#MEGARAMRUNNER - Diesel Sellerz 6-door mega cab 2012 Ram 3500 - tow rig

This is an amazing build. Your artistic skills are of the chart. Diesel Sellerz would be proud of this rig.

Peace to all

He's been working on all kinds of other projects. Most notably his motorcycle. Comp season is Wright around the corner too. I'm sure this will get some attention soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep his bike is in bits at the moment. Doubt he has time for RC right now lol.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yep, this truck has taken a back seat at the moment, I built a new 2.2 comp truck over Christmas/New Years and have mainly been getting the couple bugs out of it, plus there's a new 1.9 comp truck, and as Dana and Joe said I've got my motorcycle in pieces changing it up for the upcoming riding season.

-Derek

Oh, I'm entered to win, if I did, I'd take the cash instead of the truck. As much as I would love to have it, where I'm at right now the cash would be more beneficial to me.

Back