• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Tow rig conversion and trailer build

Love what you've done to the trailer! Those aluminum plates, talk about making use of stuff when needed. I love little stuff like that.
And you reinforced the tongue which is a smart move. When I would tow my trailer whether there's a rig on it or not, you can visually see that area bend up and down as you trail along. All I've done to my trailer is change the wheels and tires, no effort into scaling it out! lol
Those straps look spot on and came out great too. Yeah the spring button cinch things aren't scale but they're quick and nifty for rig securing or releasing. I've seen scale realistic ratchet straps before that I think RC4WD used to sell but during my hunt for a set of something similar I didn't come across anything solid.

Back