• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mashigan YJ Build

kincer

RCC Addict
Subscribed Member
Got this on Wednesday, really impressed with the details of the body, seems to drive and operate good, there's no grease in anything, so that will be done with all the upgrades, got a Fusion setup to put in, a Hitec 7950th servo, and I'll bind it up to my DX5C. So far I put the rims and tires off my 10.3 Bronco and like the look but these will go back on the Bronco I have another set of wide wagons coming along with a set of Proline BFG mud terrain 4.75s predator compound. I found some Jeep decals I had in my stash and tossed them on, they look ok but I'm sure there will be lots of decal kits coming for these. Gonna get a full led light kit as well. Lots of detailing that can be done with this, the body and interior are incredible. 20221204_080101.jpg20221204_080124.jpg20221204_080147.jpg20221204_082900.jpg20221204_210016.jpg20221204_210025.jpg20221204_210216.jpg

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

This is such a great looking rig! Just looking at your first pic reminds so much of my '95 YJ sitting in my garage!

Looking forward to seeing more of what you have planned for it!

I'm impressed with how realistic this thing looks. The mud terrains will be awesome on there.

When these square headlight Jeeps were ubiquitous I remember people claiming "Real Jeeps have round lights!" I always thought the YJ looked good, and now it seems like they're coming into appreciation. I'm stoked to see what folks do with this body, because it is remarkable how detailed it is. Brings back memories of an old friend with a black YJ who took me out into his cow pasture doing left-hand donuts; there was just enough wheel offset to ensure my right side got a huge helping of cowpie.

Great looking Jeep! I'm happy to stumble upon your name and see you were active today. "thumbsup"

I'm impressed with how realistic this thing looks. The mud terrains will be awesome on there.

When these square headlight Jeeps were ubiquitous I remember people claiming "Real Jeeps have round lights!" I always thought the YJ looked good, and now it seems like they're coming into appreciation. I'm stoked to see what folks do with this body, because it is remarkable how detailed it is. Brings back memories of an old friend with a black YJ who took me out into his cow pasture doing left-hand donuts; there was just enough wheel offset to ensure my right side got a huge helping of cowpie.
Any updates/ pics of your mashigan? Just got one today.

Sent from my moto e using Tapatalk

Any updates/ pics of your mashigan? Just got one today.

Sent from my moto e using Tapatalk
Haven't been on here much lately, haven't done anything with it yet lol, I have way too much going on but it's on the list for sure.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Back