• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Lucky's Flatbed

Wow, lot of steel work in there, is she pretty hefty?

Love that swing out spare tire carrier. The whole rig looks great!

7.8lbs. When I had the honcho body and a few steel thingy's I was at 6.8lbs. The little bit of driving thus far doesn't seem affected to much. In fact it seems alittle more stable in some ways. My weight also seems fairly centered front to back. I haven't figured if it's too top heavy yet. But I'm not to concerned. i was basically going for looks right now anyhow. There's no real comp scene here where I live. I'm just out for fun and the creative aspects.

Can't say that the front bumper is doing much for me...but that flatbed came out real sweet "thumbsup" Love the functional tire carrier swing.

luckys flatbed

man thats sweet. but dam you i have a build goin on as we speak that wil be full exo cage with a rear end bar work similar to carry recovery gaer an of course an esky lol
anyway bud very nice build well done"thumbsup"

Thanks again everyone. I'm having a blast. Love seeing all the creativity and talent here on rccrawler!!!

Beaten Up Pic's

Some pic's after a few weeks of bashing around.

IMG_00046.jpg

IMG_00055.jpg

IMG_00064.jpg

IMG_00074.jpg

IMG_00084.jpg

IMG_00094.jpg

IMG_00104.jpg

Thanks Big Mike. Tell panhandle to post pic's on their site. I've been around the tattoo biz a little and would of enjoyed to some work of theirs.

Headlights are the honcho kit's. No real thinking in it. I thought it was cool they fit right in. Not sure if I like the grey. I'm scheming and planning the grill and lights for something unique. And possibly a better front bumper too. It's all just a work in progress. I'm learnin. Fun fun. Thanks guys.

Homespun CMS

It took me a bit but I did my own custom cms. It works, no bump steer. Articulation seems real good and I even think everything moves more smoothly. Bad thing is I broke my sensor wires for the motor now I gotta splice them to a new connector.

HPIM3261.jpg

HPIM3262-1.jpg

HPIM3266-1.jpg

HPIM3267-1.jpg

HPIM3269-1.jpg

Back