• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

JimK's Chevy Trail Truck

I like the Nitto's on the steel wheels. The Nitto tires are pretty good for being a stock tire.

Lights look great. Much better for when it's time to do some night driving.

On the magnets, I've always used E6000. I've never had a problem with the magnets coming back off.

I like the Nitto's on the steel wheels. The Nitto tires are pretty good for being a stock tire.

Lights look great. Much better for when it's time to do some night driving.

On the magnets, I've always used E6000. I've never had a problem with the magnets coming back off.

Thanks Brian....I'm gonna stick with that tire and wheel combo as the tires perform just fine and the steelies look great. :) So far the the double sided silicone tape has been holding. If I do run into any issues I'll give the E6000 a try.

I agree with Brian on the E6000, I've had great luck holding magnets with that stuff!

Back